The former Subz Pub Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another dead TS forum containing old archival information and files.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Subz3r0
Owner Admin
Owner Admin
Subz3r0

Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:06 pm

The much anticipated model pack has finally been sorted, compiled, and uploaded for you, the TS community!

Includes:
Peany's Huge pack v5.0!
Xeon model pack!
Dozens of exclusive DGF models! (Not including his private models)
Dozens of NRP models!
Over one hundred! (100) Hard-to-find personalized models made exclusively for personal use by old-school TSRP players!
Re-done TS 2.1 models, that now work with TS 3.0!
Huge community made models such as '18thSt crime family models', Collector models, CG female models, Avalon models, Campisi models, Cerberus models, over a hundred automobile models, Cydren models, H9 models, and many, many more!
Dozens of never-before-seen, and never-before-released models, now available to the public!

*Due to the sheer massive amount of models, I have split the pack into three downloads.

Download 1 of 3: http://www.filefront.com/16959441/Berkely-Complete-TS-3.0-Model-Pack-1.rar/

Download 2 of 3: http://www.filefront.com/16992061/Berkely-Complete-TS-3.0-Model-Pack-2.rar/

Download 3 of 3: http://www.filefront.com/17023757/Berkely-Complete-TS-3.0-Model-Pack-3.rar/

Thanks for using the Berkely Model Pack!
I'm grateful for all appreciation, feedback, and donations!
Thanks for playing at Subz Pub!
Back to top Go down
Vile
Server Admin
Server Admin
Vile

PostSubject: Re: Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 am

Dead links are dead? Or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Subz3r0
Owner Admin
Owner Admin
Subz3r0

PostSubject: Re: Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am

I'd love to give an explanation for FileFront, but honestly, since they have the new "Eye Candy" look, my links sometimes work, and sometimes don't...Sorry.

I did get A LOT of complaints that these are dead though, so it might have gotten corrupted during the several HOURS I spent uploading each pack on my ADSL (Ass Dick Sucking Lips) connection.
Back to top Go down
Snail

PostSubject: Re: Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Subz3r0 wrote:
I'd love to give an explanation for FileFront, but honestly, since they have the new "Eye Candy" look, my links sometimes work, and sometimes don't...Sorry.

I did get A LOT of complaints that these are dead though, so it might have gotten corrupted during the several HOURS I spent uploading each pack on my ADSL (Ass Dick Sucking Lips) connection.

Perhaps reupload on mediafire?
Back to top Go down
Subz3r0
Owner Admin
Owner Admin
Subz3r0

PostSubject: Re: Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Mediafire has like a 300 MB cap on file size, I would need split the downloads into 6 or 7 different files, it's just not practical.
Back to top Go down
Actionreplay
Server Admin
Server Admin
Actionreplay

PostSubject: Re: Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Oh hey it worked. On the 7th try. Guess I'm lucky?
Back to top Go down
Subz3r0
Owner Admin
Owner Admin
Subz3r0

PostSubject: Re: Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Are you freakin' serious? 7th try?! ...Freakin' FileFront.

And LOL @ your sig, I remember you telling me about that.
But you have to remember, it's TS! Anything can happen!
Back to top Go down
skarr

skarr

PostSubject: Dead Links   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey, I really appreciate those models and awesome files, but if possible, could it be re-uploaded somewhere else?

Those links are dead and those files cannot be downloaded elsewhere.

Not only those but most, if not all of other files hosted at filefront died.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!   Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack! Empty

Back to top Go down

Berkely COMPLETE TS 3.0 TS/RP Model Pack!
Page 1 of 1